{FAQ} Farmerama: Harvest Time


How to take a Screenshot with iPhone/iPad/iPod?

To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPad is really simple: You only have to press the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. The screenshot is saved under Photos.

How can I close a game?

When you press the Home button the app doesn't fully close, but resides in memory. Double-tap the home button to see the list of running apps. Press and hold on one of the apps and in a moment a little circle with a minus in it will appear on every app. Tap the circle to completely close the app.

How can I install the app again?
When you have greater problems with the app it could be useful installing it again. For that you have to delete the game from your device before you install it again. Press and hold the app on the Home screen until a small minus appears on it. Delete it by tapping the minus. After that you can download the latest version from the AppStore and install it.
Don’t worry about your achievements in the game. These aren’t saved on you Device but in the internet, so you won’t lose anything.

I found your landing page on the web and want to play the game on my Android Phone but I can’t play the game.

Unfortunately our games are only playable on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. If you don’t use any of these devices you can’t play the game.

I installed the game on my iPod and wanted to play later on but it didn’t work.

As our Games are online games you have to be connected to the internet while you are playing. Please make sure that your iPod is connected.

Is it possible to transfer my App to a new device?

As you are logging in to your existing account you can access your account from as many different devices and PC you want to.

How can I turn off App Notifications?

You can turn off the Push Notifications in Settings -> Notifications.

The app is crashing all the time, what can I do?

Try closing all the available windows in Safari, and in the one remaining window, leave it at www.google.com. Then restart your device by turning it off and then back on. Then relaunch the game and see how it goes. Sometimes if your device has very low memory, games won’t launch due to insufficient memory. By closing all available Safari windows you are freeing up memory to play your games. Give this a shot and let me know how it goes.

The app won’t connect to server! I can’t play the game!

If you are having problems connecting to the server to play, first you should uninstall the app and then reinstall it. Then Load your game to restore your game state.


Questions regarding iFarmerama

I wanted to install the game but it didn’t work.

As Farmerama is a large game with many features and graphics, you have to download it via WiFi. We recommend also that you play it via WiFi or 3G connection.

I solved some quests in the app but didn’t get the stars for that.

You got the stars for solving the quests but it isn’t displayed in the app. Please log in to your account in a web browser on your PC and check if you got your stars there.

I can’t produce the goods I need to solve some quests.

In some quests you need goods that you only can produce on BAHAMERAMA. This tropical island you can only reach in the web version of the game.

I opened my account and there are only sunflowers all over my farm. What happened to my buildings and decorations?

The app doesn’t provide every feature and event that takes place in the web. Maybe you planted or built something the app has no graphics for. In your browser everything will be fine.


When I try to Load the game, I think it isn’t loading. I only get the message that it is searching for updates.

That means that you are downloading new content in the background and once that is complete you will be able to Load your game. We are trying to upload new content to the game regularly and sometimes this takes some time for loading new assets. Please be patient but if there is no progress you can try and start the game again.

If This is A Free Game Why Was I Charged?

Bigpoint games are free to download and play. Like many apps from iTunes, we offer optional products through in-app purchases that serve to enhance various aspects of gameplay.

Can I use my web account?

Yes, with the app you can play with your web account too.

How can I change the language?

You can choose the language on the Login screen.

Which features are in the app and which not?

An iphone/ipad app has a very long production time. During this period, the game has been further developed. Not included in the app are the latest features: the skilltree and the forest clearing, the breeding and the crafting feature and all the new items (like star bushes and colored workshop stables). Those items will be displayed as sunflowers. To use those features, you will have to go to the browser version.

I Made An Unintentional Purchase, What Can I Do?

To get a refund, you’ll need to contact Apple Customer Support, becauseth transaction was completed through the iTunes Store. They can be reached at http://bit.ly/aQ5Wx.
Apple actually doesn’t give us access to your billing or credit card information, so we’re unable to provide you a refund directly.

I do Not Want To Pay Money Ever. How Do I Prevent Myself From Making Unintentional Purchases?

There is a way to restrict In-App Purchases on your device. On your device, please go to settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can simply turn off In-App Purchases under Allowed Content.

Can you buy Barnyard Bills on iFarmerama?
Yes.

Is the app totally free to download?
Yes

Will we be able to test it before it "goes live" on the AppStore ?

No, we cannot provide you with test devices. The BP test pool tested the app.
This entry was posted in .

Leave a reply