How to cure 90% of Display Glitches

Have you ever asked a question similar to these?

- Why can't I see the contents in my Barn?
- Why does the Mill load to 100% then nothing?
- Where's the Rabbit Hutch that I just won, it's not in my Animal Tab?
- I just won the 1 x Harvester, how come it's still asking me to pay 15BBs?
- How come I planted some strawberries and the acre seems empty?
- Why do I have so many spinning daisies on my farm??
- Why do I see my Main Farm layout, when I go to the GreenMeadow/Park?

The first and foremost thing to try is easy: Change to another land (i.e. Go to the City) and come back. Is it cured?

If this doesn't work: Refresh your internet page (F5 key), this should show you what data has been 'stored'.
However, allways wait 10 seconds before refreshing your page.

Quote:
The system sends updates to the servers every nine seconds or so. When a player refreshes (F5) it resets the farm to the state it was at the last time the data was transmitted/received. Any action taken by the player in the intervening few seconds will, therefore, be removed as the system has restored their farm to its state at the last transmit/receive.
(Thank you to the player who quoted this)
If this hasn't cured your display glitch: Clear your Browser Cache (see instructions here: How do I empty the Cache on my computer)
The Farmerama Toolbar also now allows you to Clear your Browser Cache and Browser Cookies see
Since the Farm is played on Adobe Flash Player (thanks to which we have such awesome graphics), you may additionally check if you have the most up-to-date version of Flash Player here: Update my Flash Player

Another Cache that may need clearing occasionally is your Adobe Flash Cache: http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

One final question: are you playing several farms on the same computer? This causes many data mix-ups.
If this is the case, please set up one Internet Browser for each player: InternetExplorer, GoogleChrome, MozillaFirefox, Safari, Opera, etc etc... (they are free to install, one quick search on Internet, one click and they're downloading already).
This will solve many of your display glitches.
If this is not possible, it is absolutely necessary to clear your cache between EACH player, for example with this free tool "CCleaner": http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Leave a reply